Twaweza is expanding! Do you like what we stand for and what we do? Do you have a curiosity and passion to learn? Do you like to push the envelope, take thoughtful risks, innovate, get things done and make change happen in East Africa? We may be a match! To apply for any of these positions follow the instruction in each job description.
Positions in Dar es Salaam, Nairobi & Kampala:
Managing the What Works in Education unit at the regional level within Twaweza East Africa, leading the team that generates evidence, ideas, data and stories of effective interventions through reference to global and local experience, experimentation and analysis.
Learning, Monitoring and Evaluation Senior Officer (2 posts, Dar es Salaam and Kampala)
Overseeing and implementing the monitoring activities as articulated in the Twaweza monitoring plan, documenting lessons learned and communicating those within Twaweza.
Prepare, manage, administer and keep track of all contracts at Twaweza on behalf of the Executive Director in accordance with Policies and the highest standards of quality, integrity and transparency. You will also support the Executive Director to effectively undertake his/her responsibilities and tasks.
- Manager, What Works in Education | Job Description | 369.41 KB
- Learning, Monitoring and Evaluation Senior Officer | Job Description | 370.76 KB
- Contracts Administrator and Assistant to the Executive Director | Job Description | 373.13 KB
You might also like...
- Insights on public agency in education (27 Mar 2017)
- Making headlines in 2015 (4 Jul 2016)
- Art, Activism and Public Space – with Boniface Mwangi in Dar es Salaam (28 Nov 2014)
- Open Government Partnership takes off in East Africa (25 Oct 2011)
- Bits and Bytes: develop, connect, inspire (29 Mar 2017)
- Half empty or half full? Water, sanitation and hygiene in Kenya (21 Mar 2017)
- Going without? Household economics in Kenya (13 Mar 2017)