Twaweza’s latest Sauti za Wananchi brief (Signs of Recovery?) focused on the health sector and generated a lot of interest in the media.
One of the major points of interest in the findings was that citizen reports seemed to be showing improvements, particularly around health workers’ commitment to their work.
In terms of TV stations, the research was covered by Clouds TV, Star TV and TBC1. There was also coverage on TBC Taifa, Times FM, RFA and EA Radio. And the following newspapers also covered the story: Tanzania Daima and Mwananchi. A number of these outlets covered the findings for two days in a row.
You might also like...
- Union Affairs | In the news (15 Jul 2016)
- The status of our healthcare sector: A citizen diagnosis (4 Nov 2016)
- The Open Government Partnership | In the news (8 Sep 2016)
- Signs of recovery? (9 Aug 2016)
- Signs of Recovery? Citizens' views on health service provision by the new government (9 Aug 2016)
- Protecting the rights of everyone (3 Nov 2014)
- Twaweza partner MEDEVA shines at Kenya's Journalism Awards (8 May 2014)