We have just released our Annual Plans for 2015, the first plans from our new 2015 - 2018 strategy. For the first time this document consolidates work planned by Uwezo and Twaweza into one single plan. The plan is also organised by problem (and relevant success) rather than by the different departments within Twaweza. This plan, although it is much longer and contains a lot more detail than previous plans, provides a clear overview of what we intend to achieve and why in our two domains of work: open government and education. You can see what we plan to do and achieve, and some of the core ideas that inform our thinking. Plus expected outputs, potential partners and detailed budgets.
As part of our own commitment to transparency, we publish our annual operational plans and reports online. Plans and reports for previous years are available here, and our 2014 annual reports will be made available as soon as they have been approved by our governance and advisory boards.
Type: Key document
- Annual Plan | 1.08 MB
You might also like...
- Twaweza and Uwezo Annual Plans 2014 (29 Jan 2014)
- Twaweza Annual Plan 2016 (15 May 2016)
- Twaweza and Uwezo Annual Plans 2013 Ready (30 Jan 2013)
- Annual Plan 2017 (24 Jan 2017)
- Are our children learning? Literacy and numeracy across East Africa (6 Jun 2015)
- Twaweza Audited Financial Statements 2015 (6 Jun 2016)
- Want to know if children are learning? A toolkit from Uwezo (3 Mar 2016)